Sunday, August 22, 2010

Teresa Giudice of Real Housewives of New Jersey

I admit it, I'm addicted to Bravo's extremely popular and successful franchise, "The Real Housewives". They've got shows now in Orange County (the original Housewives), NYC, Atlanta, New Jersey and now D.C. (which premiered with lukewarm reviews on August 5th).

I can stay silent on this subject no longer! I am completely disgusted by this woman's ridiculous spending habits and sense of entitlement. She and her husband filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in October 2009, claiming $11M in debt and only $79,000 in yearly income. Recently she went on a $60,000 spending spree!

Here's the link to my opinion piece on Teresa & Joe Giudice and their wild spending habits! Please feel free to tell me what YOU think!

No comments:

Post a Comment