Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Beef stroganoff recipe: Food 911: Tastes of Russia with Tyler Florence

Beef stroganoff recipe: Food 911: Tastes of Russia with Tyler Florence - I've posted the original recipe, my review and my changes.

I made this with the beet borscht recipe for Sunday dinner and it was a huge, huge hit! It was the first time I had ever made stroganoff! I've tried a lot of frugal stroganoff recipes (ground beef with mushroom soup), but never from-scratch real stroganoff. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this wasn't that expensive to make and it was impressive. Everyone loved it. Hubby and I are having the leftovers for lunch today.

Frugally Yours!
Rachael Monaco
Frugal Living Examiner (National)
Buffalo Frugal Living Examiner
Buffalo Family Holidays Examiner
Buffalo Cooking Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment