Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Roasted beet borscht recipe from Tyler Florence Food 911

We tried this recipe for Sunday dinner this week and it got rave reviews. Roasted beet borscht recipe from Tyler Florence Food 911

I do not like beets and I LOVED this recipe. I have posted the original recipe from Tyler Florence, as well as my review and the changes I made.

This is not an expensive recipe to make. You can find fresh beets year round at your local farmers market and in the supermarket. A little honey, a little red wine vinegar and other ingredients. Serve it hot or cold with sour cream, grated Granny Smith apple and fresh dill.


Frugally Yours!
Rachael Monaco
Buffalo Cooking Examiner
Buffalo Frugal Living Examiner
Buffalo Family Holidays Examiner
National Frugal Living Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment